Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Workin' Mama

I have found a job for the next school year. Though it wasn't at the same district as I wanted, it's not a bad deal. I will be teaching Kindergarten at a school a few miles from here. This is good, because I do enjoy Kindergarten and I've taught it a few times before.

Also, I have a new fancy phone with a camera and I-tunes and a bunch of other stuff I probably won't use. Yay me! Although it is cool to have an extra camera if I forget to grab mine for something.

3 comments:

Julie said...

You never cease to amaze me at how well you handle all the change year to year. At least you will be in a grade that you've done before!

Anonymous said...

I'll second Julie's comment! And how wonderful that you are getting a kindergarten.

Blessings.
cc

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I bet that's a relief. It's really hard to find a good phone.