Friday, January 30, 2009

Tone Deaf

So, I begin to wonder if Dean sings the way he does because he is tone deaf. You know from all of those ear infections. Ok, so I'm totally kidding.

Dean does have another double whammy infection with some concern that his right eardrum may burst during the night. Poor thing! He'd been telling me for the last two nights that he needed an "Eye pah" (ice pack) and was very adamant about it. I gave him one because I was curious what hurt, and he put it on an old scratch on his finger. Confused I am...

Today Dean was yelling at Jack telling him not to pee on him. Jack found this thrilling, so he grinned and grinned at him. Funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're kidding. He has a nice singing voice.....he's just practicing for the opera in that one clip.

proud grandma

and Jack....look how smart he is. I"M GOOD he says already at 9 weeks!

more proud grandma