Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lipstick and Crayons

Melted Crayon Before and After


Thanks for the advice on removing lipstick and crayons from the seat of my car. I didn't realize what WD-40 even was. I guess I thought it was an oil of some sort to use on bike chains and door hinges. It cleans things...who knew?
I was able to get most of the crayon out, though there are two faint orange spots left behind. The lipstick took maybe three blottings and then it was totally out. That stuff is amazing.


Dean has a hard time going down for a nap. Unless he is in the car. This is him at the stoplight outside of Target where we were shopping and he was wide awake. Funny...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

back in the olden days that's what a lot of mothers did with babies who wouldn't sleep....get in the car and drive around so the baby would fall asleep...but that was when gas was 20 cents a gallon and most moms were of the stay at home variety. Life has sure changed in 50 years.

cc

Anonymous said...

I'm looking at a picture of his grandpa Larry just now and this little acorn of yours didn't fall far!

Can't wait to see the new one coming along!

CC