Wednesday, April 30, 2008

There's a Baby in There!

We had our first pictures of the new baby yesterday. My due date has stayed the same (Nov. 15) and the little one is about 2 inches long. I know I am housing a little baby in my tummy, but those pictures always freak me out/excite me a bit. Cause...holy moly, there is a baby in there...and it looks human...and in MY tummy. The best part was listening to its heart beat. That means I haven't killed it. Thank God! Now I've got to set Detective Sarah (cousin) on the trail to figure out if it is a girl or boy. Yes, I'd like to know this time.





In the picture of the baby (left) it is facing down. The tailbone and leg are to the left, the spine at the top, and the head is at the right of that bean shaped black area. I think there must be an arm in front of the face/head area. If not, it's missing an arm. Hehehe! Oh and as always, if you double click on either picture, you will see a larger image. Also, I will be 12 weeks along this coming Saturday.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Look at you!!! So cute! Pregnancy suits you.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Baby and Mom pictures! You look great. That baby needs to show us some stuff. I can't tell anything from that ultrasound. Zoey says it will be a girl though, because she needs a girl cousin.

Anonymous said...

so totally cute - BOTH of you.
much love,

CC

Anonymous said...

You look great! I love your hair. It's been awhile! Take care of yourself.

Tori

Anonymous said...

You look great! I love your hair. It's been awhile! Take care of yourself.

Tori