Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Well Taken Care Of

I haven't yet shared some of the amazing things God has done in my life. Right now it seems to be saving my little tush from possible financial disappointments. During the past 3 years, I have been participating in two grant programs that help pay portions of my student loans so long as I work in a low income school. To receive the largest possible amount, I must do this for 5 years in a row. After hearing some of the teachers talk in the staff room lately, I found out that my current school has never been qualified as low income. I was disappointed and starting to plan a new loan payoff system. However, today I found out that this school year is the first one that will qualify my school as low income. Yay for me! I'm not sure what I've done that deserves such blessings, but I am very appreciative of them all. I do have many.

1 comment:

anna said...

That's pretty awesome. Does that mean that the school itself will receive more financial support?