Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Thanksgiving Feast

The race is on with the Biggest Loser competition that I'm participating in. We have 4 weigh-ins left. Then we'll know who the BIG winner is. When I weighed in yesterday morning I had GAINED a pound, due to the pre-Thanksgiving meal I had last weekend with my side of the family.

Tomorrow's Thanksgiving Feast is with Lucas's family but at my house, so I feel like I have a little bit of control over what I eat. I am thinking that it is the easiest week to win because everyone will most likely eat a turkey day dinner and maybe some leftovers. Tonight I planned out what I will eat tomorrow and what I will skip. I've been tracking my points via the Weight Watchers method, and have planned mine out for tomorrow ahead of time. We'll see how it all goes. I suppose I will have to confess to my gain or loss after I weigh next Tuesday.

No comments: