Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Biggest Loser

I am the biggest loser. No, I'm being serious and I'm very happy about it. At work we are having a competition to see who can lose the largest percentage of their body weight. I decided to join the fun as I still need to lose the rest of my baby weight. We weigh in every Tuesday and the person who loses the most weight for the week wins some cash. At the end of our game, the person who lost the highest percentage of their weight during the entire competition wins a larger pot of cash.
I am proud to say that today I won the weekly competition for the second time. During the past 2 1/2 months I have lost a grand total 7 pounds in a very healthy way. 7 more and I'll be at my pre-pregnancy weight. 17 more and I'll be at my ideal weight. It's a slow process, but I have to remember that every half pound will eventually add up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're an inspiration!

cc

anna said...

Way to go!!