Monday, July 23, 2007

Rubik's Cube


For those of you wondering what Lucas has been up to, this is it. After two weeks, he finally solved it. This one was tricky because each side had an image on it, so not only did he need the colors to match, but each square had to face a certain way. Dean and Lucas spent lots of quality time together. Mostly Dean chewed on toys and played with dad's scratchy beard (who has time to shave when there's a puzzle to be solved?).

This is my last post for a bit. Today's the big day. By about 3 this afternoon I will have no tonsils and be on my way home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pain, no gain? I had sympathy sore throat this morning. I'll be thinking about you this week..... Won't call since you can't talk :-)

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Drugs will be your friend for a couple of days! Enjoy your Ice Cream, the positive side of this set back.
Best Wishes, GLH

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lucas!