Sunday, October 19, 2008

Still Chubby

I've got pictures. I've got ideas, but I've been to tired (or maybe it's lazy) to post much lately. Mostly I just want to sleep, or prop my feet up with a book. Which I don't usually have the chance to do between work and my little lovely one here at home.

We had a visit from Dean's great grandma, grandma, and granddad this weekend. It was so nice to have them here entertaining Dean and helping to keep him out of trouble (and to get into some). I had a lot of time to sit on the couch with my book. Pure bliss.

So, in the news that is no news. I am still pregnant. I have 4 weeks left of countdown. The doctor has informed me that I am anemic which seems super easy to fix...take some iron pills girl! Dean has been sleeping mostly through the nights. The nights he doesn't he crawls into our bed and goes back to sleep...no screaming banshee. My husband has been a doll and super helpful, patient, and all around a great guy. I have found myself wanting to sit on the couch with either my dad or my mom during the past few weeks. I think so that I can be a non-parent again and just someone else's kid. I miss that, but wouldn't trade the new bond I have with both of my parents through becoming one myself. Life has been treating me well.

Oh...and we've chosen a name. Unless of course I take a look at our new bundle and change my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell me, don't tell me! I want to be surprised!

I like your comment about having a special bond with your parents now that you are one. It goes the other way too. We feel so fortunate because our little Dean is growing so healthy and strong because of the good parents he has.
grandma CC

Julie said...

I've been wondering how you were doing.