Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scheduled Baby

I had a doctor visit today. Everything is looking well, but the baby is still on the larger side. My doctor is considering inducing the baby next Friday (the 7th), but we won't decide for sure until the day before. He's thinking that would save us from a possible c-section and other complications like we had with Dean. Anyway, until then...I guess I should think about resanitizing the house. Dean's been coughing all over everything.

1 comment:

anna said...

Oh man, I was hoping you would have that sucker on my birthday :)

Much better that he and you have a safe delivery though.