Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Saga Continues

Early Tuesday Morning- 3am

I'm sitting at the computer eating an apple, while Lucas takes his turn with Up All Night Dean. The apple is for the morning sickness feeling I'm begining to battle. We've been up since 1am and the poor thing can't fall back asleep with or without our help. I am wondering if I will ever sleep again with another one on the way. Maybe Dean's sad sad crying will lull baby #2 to sleep. I wish I could fix it...Where oh where are my magical mommy powers? Did I miss the handing down of the mommy cape or something? Haha!

On other notes, I chipped one of my teeth pretty good earlier today while chewing gum. I think I need to go back to the orthodontist to get those two teeth to stop bumping into each other. Doh!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hmmm this sounds like our house lately...sorry to hear about the tooth.