Thursday, June 4, 2009

For My own Purposes

When I took Jack to the doctor last Friday I found out that he is of course tall for his age and doing well with the eating. I was shocked to find that he had a double ear infection. OUCH! I am totally posting this here so that I can go back through my logs later on and count when the doctors start asking me how many ear infections he's had. With Dean I always stared at them and started trying to count. I had lost count after the 5th I think, then I'd get confused. With Jack, I hope I can always tell them 2. Cause that's how many he's had.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, the little ones...those ear infections are awful. How is your friends baby doing tonight?
cc

PJ said...

Aw the poor guy. I was looking at my old medical records once and seems like my mom was always taking me into the doctor for ear aches! I didn't remember there had been so many times. Hope he feels better soon!

Greg said...

Rub some dirt on it. He'll be fine.